Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Cut weapon from Ratchet & Clank, it was seen in the background of the Ratchet & Clank box art. There is currently nothing known on the weapon except that it might have possibly worked in conjunction with the Shrink-o-Ray or it could have been used to make enemies larger for reasons unknown.
- It is unknown if this weapon was to be available with the Morph-o-Ray or if it later evolved into it.
- The weapon was seen on the cover next to the Shrink-o-Ray, possibly the Giganto Ray was to be used in conjunction with it.
- The Giganto Ray could have had something to do with Giant Clank, possibly being what originally made him large.
- The Giganto-Ray was one of four weapons seen only on the game's cover, the other three being the Boom Ball Gun, Revolverator and the Shrink-o-Ray.
- Ratchet & Clank (cut from the game)